Saturday 7 December 2013

 photo contentspage2_zps30386064.jpg I have create two contents page as I could not decide what my favorite mock up for contents page was therefore in my main design I will compare and contrast but also combine the features that I like on each page. I found inspirations of various magazines sold in the market that is similar to the one I want to produce. I tied in different images, ideas, layouts and structures to achieve a simple yet effect page design. The images include the singer Miguel who is appeared on the front cover and must be used for the contents page and double page spread but also numbering story for him as the audience buy the magazine to read about artists. However, for my final contents page I will use images of my own that I will take in a photo shoot studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment