Saturday 7 December 2013

Double Page Spread photo Slide9_zpsaf58484a.jpg This is the double page spread which also has the same colour scheme as the front cover and the contents page as it must stay the same to look professional, neat and aesthetically appealing because to much colour can confuse the target audience. on my double page spread I will use a main image on one page to inform the readers who it is aimed at. Again I have used the same artist as the main story is based on him. I ensured the text can stand out so it is easy to read therefore the subheading must be a larger font than the text to immediately inform the readers what the story is about and sums it up for the readers. The font and text is sectioned properly in order for the readers to understand the story. From this double page spread, I will ask a group of target audience to give me feedback on the double page spread telling me how to improve and develop it to satisfy their needs and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment