Tuesday 10 September 2013

Introduction to my blog

My name is Jesika Patel, I am a student at Harris City Crystal Palace and I am currently studying Media Studies as an A level Subject which I truly enjoy but also joy experiencing the world of media. This is my blog where u will update my research and planning for my coursework of Music Magazine that I will create using Adobe InDesign as this is packed with new features that enables me to get create and design a front cover, contents page and double page spread. It allows me to create effects on the font text or images which engages the target audience and immediately draws their attention to the page as it is standing out to them. The research and planning will also be recorded onto the blog, showing how I created the magazine and what I will need to do in order to improve and create a magazine that satisfy the target audiences needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment